- Works on configuration of the client-server system
- Performs custom development
- Works on both new and legacy software
- Collaborates with other departments and internal customers to elaborate specifications
- Assists in the resolution of defects and end-user issues
- Works with the team to identify and implement improvements
- Linux (Redhat) OS & Tomcat and bash scripting
- xml technology: xslt, XmlSchema and DTD
- Continuous Delivery technologies (Subversion, Teamcity, ANT & Maven)
- We do not look for someone who is an expert in all of these technologies, but rather someone with a broad technical background and the ability to quickly assimilate new technologies up to the appropriate level
- Affinity with integration and/or layout would be a plus
- Can communicate effectively, both verbally and written. Fluent in both Dutch and English.
- Able to communicate with end-users about technical issues in a non-technical manner.
- Driven, comfortable working both autonomously and as a member of a team.
- Aims for quality and continuous improvement.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interest in working on the configuration of commercial software
- Ability to work in an equally variable and complex enterprise environment
- Agile software development experience and - above all – mindset
- Experience or at least affinity with working in a Devops environment
- Interested in a long-term engagement
- Self-started individual who does not expect that any input is delivered on a silver platter
Joris, An, Koen, Charlotte or Lore
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.