Workplace Engineer (regio Diegem)
The Workplace Engineer reports to the Team Lead Security, Risk & Infra Support who reports to Manager IT Operations.
The Workplace Engineer will actively contribute to the workplace integration activities (‘One Work-place’) and is responsible for the WPS components, can deliver (technical) support and can challenge on technical and/or functional details, quotes, usage, documentation, etc.
Furthermore the Workplace Engineer will provide support to the WPS Application Leader in regards to workplace operational activities.
• Workplace builds and Office Software, as delivered.
• VDI environment (access and configuration).
• Local Back-end (local fileserver, AD, SCCM, profiles, …).
• Cloud solutions: Office365 (Mail), SharePoint, OneDrive, Intune.
• Application packaging and SCCM (Flexera)
• Front-end software licensing.
• Remote access VPN.
• Citrix environment.
• AD integration.
• Liaison for IAM and UAM specific for onboarding of employees.
• Plan and organize testing and adaptation of applications to become W10 and O365 ready.
• Propose actions/solutions for the new target workplace environment.
• Support distribution of workstations (laptops) to employees.
• Preparing and migrating Lotus Notes mailboxes to O365.
• Migrating Lotus Notes applications used to another platform or solution.
• Migrating personal and shared group file folders to another platform or solution.
• Migrating printer back-end to another solution.
• Responsible for post-migration care.
• Responsible for up to date WPS documentation, work instructions and CMDB information during and after migration.
• Responsible for updating the WPS BCP/DRP plans and organize execution after migration.
• Solving (or assist in solving) of migration related incidents and problems.
• Supporting the WPS Application Leader in operational activities induced by the migration.
• You are flexible, have no 9-to-5 attitude and willing to achieve an extra mile when required.
• Delivers management information to the Team Leader or the Manager “IT Operations”.
• Active contribution to other Integration streams having impact on the workplace environment.
• A Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 5 years of relevant experience in the workplace domain.
• Proven experience in several workplace integration and/or migration projects.
• Experience with Office365 (technical, security & risk).
• Experience with AD, Citrix, SCCM, profiles, scripting and remote access solutions (VPN).
• Technical experience with mail back-end and mail routing.
• Technical experience with fileservers, including synchronization and backup.
• In depth knowledge of Security & Risk related items in regards to WPS.
• Experience with working in project mode.
• Strong written and verbal skills and a very good knowledge of English and Dutch/French.
• Customer focused.
• Able to work independently.
• Action and result oriented.
• Well organized.
• A problem solver in the workplace domain.
• A good communicator.
• Able to speak the language of the “user”.
An of Joris
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.