Project Manager SAP
Nos offres d’emploi
In the context of our Transformation Program, we are looking for an experienced SAP Project Manager who is passionate about driving evolutions of systems in the commercial scope.
• Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
• Analyse the internal client’s process: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation, etc...
• Analyse, organize and mapping of different processes
• Understand and organize the planning of tasks for the project and sub-projects
• Roll out the new processes and solutions
• Manage constrains (like risks, controls, timelines)
This mission touches a wide set of IT applications: SAP BPM, SD, MM, APO, PI/PO, SAP BW, Tableau (BEx Analyzer), as well as non-SAP technologies
• Proven working experience in complex SAP environments
• Senior (functional) knowledge of SAP BPM, SD, S/4HANA; technical knowledge is plus (read and debug)
• Excellent functional and analytical skills
• Creativity in finding / exploring solutions
• Experienced project manager
• Experience in IT transversal project management
• Experience in a multi-cultural environment
• Advanced oral and written communication skills towards different stakeholders.
• Able to write clear functional specifications
• Knowledge in industry / commercial / supply chain is a big plus.
• Willingness to travel (limited – frequency: mainly on site but dependent of the project phase)
• Service oriented, accurate, committed, stress resilient
• Fluent in English and either Dutch or French