Senior Integration Analyst Biztalk
Nos offres d’emploi
We're actively seeking for a Biztalk developer to join our integration team. The integration team manages the integration flows with internal systems and the outer world.
As a solutions developer, you will focus on developing & testing business critical applications based on .net framework and Azure Services such as Biztalk, Azure Gateway or other components of the Microsoft stack.
Objective of the job:
• As a BizTalk developer, you executes the design, implementation and unit test of new development both for evolutive & corrective maintenance & projects
• You will document designs as needed, troubleshoot production problems
• You works with the business analyst to ensure a correct understanding of the requirements.
• You collaborates with the architect in the definition of solutions. He assists the developers and conducts integration testing.
• You will implement interfaces according to the functional specifications:
• Integration of internal applications
• Integration of customer facing and partner applications
• EDI, API
• You work in coordination with the functional domain specialists, application developers and business to build the integration flows necessary.
• You gain insights in the business processes of the different software packages that need to be integrated
• You actively work on the innovation of the integration platform including API management
• You respect the standards, guidelines, priorities and deadlines
• You have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience with BizTalk so you’ve already reached a certain level of maturity.
• Thanks to your BizTalk experience you’re also familiar with .NET and C# of course
• You’re familiar with Service Oriented Architecture & SOA Patterns
• You have expertise in C#; SQL; .net; ASP.net; Json; WSDL; XML; XSLT
• You have a minimal experience with framework / SDK’s : Docker, Moq
• You have a first experience with TFS or other Source control software
• You're not just a developer, but you actively help in implementing good practices and you're keen in constantly evaluating proposed solutions and developments. You help our internal customers to improve constantly their processes and propose state of the art solutions.
• You're fluent in French or Dutch with a good knowledge of the other language, proficiency in English is a must.
• Exposure to NoSql databases, preferably Couchbase is a plus
• Knowledge of Azure Logic Apps and API Management are definite advantages!
More info: an or koen - firstname.lastname@example.org