An helpt je graag verder op 0474 87 23 86 of via an [dot] liekens [at] elmos [dot] be.
Fullstack Java developer
You will have the responsibilities of the frontend developments. You will be responsible of the frontend architecture and you should support other frontend developers by doing pair programming/reviewing. You will also have to challenge and propose some UX/UI concerning new functionalities.
You are mastering the frontend development and mainly the Angular 2+ framework. You already have professional experience with it or you are participating in the development of open source libraries. You keep up to date and you like to share your experiences/knowledges. You like to deliver a good quality product that is maintainable and reusable. You are comfortable with the monorepo pattern approach.
- Mastering Angular 2/4/5/6/7 developments
- Mastering with frontend development patterns: Smart/Dumb Components, Redux, Dynamic component, etc
- Mastering reactive developments: RxJs
- Good Experience with tools and libraries like: Angular CLI, Jest, Nrwl, material2, Cypress, Cucumber, ...
- Experience in API design (Swagger, RAML, OpenApi )
- Experience in an agile environment
Interested in building good quality product in a distributed structure. You have a proven experience of java development with Spring (spring-boot, spring-web) and Hibernate or JDBC. You like to share your experience and knowledge with your team to deliver services that are of good quality, reusable and maintainable.
- Create Java application with a high standard of quality.
- Create RESTful or SOAP web services.
- Use efficiently the Spring ecosystem (spring boot, ).
- Develop using best practices on OOP and pattern to create efficient design.
- Read and write efficient SQL.
- Work in an agile environment
- Mentor and train less experienced developers.
- Knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, REST, JPA, SQL Server
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design principles is a plus.
- Knowledge of software architecture patterns (layer, micro service, ) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker, K8S is a plus.
- Work in an Agile environment
- Use devops skills (CI, CD,).
You want to:
- Design and develop technical solutions, starting from the functional requirements, and following our quality/security/legal guidelines and standards
- Develop efficient, pragmatic, user friendly and easy to maintain java applications
- Ensure quality (unit/integration tests, documentation, Sonar compliance, OWASP checks)
- Contribute to the development of our Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our development processes ;
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, REST, JPA, SQL Server
- Nice to have: experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Work in an Agile environment
- Fluent in Dutch or French (a passive knowledge of one of both national languages is a must) and English ;
- Pragmatic, with a sense of detail;
- You welcome creativity and new ideas ;
- Pro-active, autonomous, flexible thinker and doer ;
- A real team player.