An helpt je graag verder op 0474 87 23 86 of via an [dot] liekens [at] elmos [dot] be.
Lead Developer .NET
More than ever, digital interaction is part of our day to day (professional) live. It’s our ambition to provide our customers a consistent experience cross the different interaction channels they use to touch base with our products, be it via our portals, mobile app or conversational interfaces. Within our digital channels strategy we focus on user experience, growth of our user base and retention of our users. We have a passion for products and people and need some more mavericks to make this happen.
What we value the most is your agile attitude and entrepreneurial thinking.
Let’s have a look at our objectives:
• Scale our platform channels (app, portal & chat) in all the markets & segments with a strong focus on user acquisition, retention and frequency through a consistent user experience.
• Platform building: offer reusable platform components as a service for internal products & services and initiate platform business model innovation via 3rd parties.
• We bring value to our internal and external customers based on our data insights, knowledge data and expertise.
• Our products stand for top quality and stability.
As a lead software engineer, your main tasks and activities will include:
• Support the product owner and scrum master in setting the right priorities and taking the optimal decisions for the product.
• You facilitate the collaboration between the other developers by setting up the necessary processes to do so.
• You're able to find the perfect balance between thinking along and pushing back on the requirements.
• Functional and technical understanding and analysis of user stories in close collaboration with different stakeholders so that business requirements are clearly understood.
• Development of these user stories as working software in team-oriented collaboration in an agile way of working with feeling for UI/UX and focus on the customer.
• Design and development of software modules and business process logic.
• Take the total ownership regarding scope, content and quality
• Coaching and guiding of fellow developers in an offshoring context
• Breaking down more complex pieces of work in smaller chunks which can be implemented by others
• Executing code review
We are looking for people who:
• have the will and ability to learn new skills if necessary, eager to learn in general.
• are interested in new technologies and participation in international and cross-functional teams
• are comfortable in the use of the English language in spoken and written form.
• are adapters of the agile principles
• are thrilled to be working in an international team
As for personality, we would like to welcome someone who:
• is a mature professional: someone who is autonomous, proactive and takes initiative.
• is critical and is able to challenge proposed solutions and ways of working.
• is able to take a pragmatic approach in order to come up with solutions which are simple and feasible.
• will always keep the end user in mind.
• is result driven, and for whom making a deadline is a challenge.
You're a big fan of:
• .NET Core & .NET (C#)
• Rest Api's
• HTML, CSS
• SQL, EF (Core)
• Git, TFS, Scrum
And might be familiar with:
• Azure Devops (ARM templates, CI/CD pipelines, Branching strategies ,…)
• Azure Technologies
You've just read a description of yourself? Or the professional you would like to become?
Don't hesitate to contact us for some more explanation on who we are, what we stand for and who we're looking for.