Lore helpt je graag verder op 0472 58 59 89 of via lore [dot] dewulf [at] elmos [dot] be.
Operations Security Officer
As Operations Security Officer you will be working in our Operations Department. In this role you will be responsible to manage our IAM and UAM environments and manage the IAM tooling (OMADA , SAILPOINT, ...). For this role we are looking for someone with a strong technical background in operating systems, networks and IAM/UAM tools. Strong programming and coding skills are also required.
- 5 Year plus experience in giving support on multiple levels, 1st 2nd 3rd line.
- Past experience in IAM
- Past experience in UAM
- Experience in IAM tooling as OMADA , SAILPOINT or other tooling alike
- IT profile with a maturity between 5 to 10 years of experience
- All round IT knowledge concerning operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac-os, android, Server OS)
- All round knowledge concerning Networks (basic concepts of networking must be understood, IPV4,IPV6, DNS, Firewall's and routing)
- Programming and coding skills (meaning the employee can read and understand + adapt coding when needed)
- Knowledge on SQL databases and connections to it.
- Hardware knowledge is good to have in order help analyzing certain problems with other teams.
- Must have knowledge on Active directory and cloud environments.
- Past experience on security guidelines in a corporate environment.
- Talking, reading and writing 3 languages is a must.
- Knowledge on recent Office related tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access)
- Spontaneous character
- Stress resistant
- Not afraid to speak it's mind in open conversations
- Willing to pursue problems until fixed
- Analytical mindset is must
- Flexible in time management
- 2/3 dagen thuiswerk mogelijk.
- Dynamisch team
- Langlopend contract