An helpt je graag verder op 0474 87 23 86 of via an [dot] liekens [at] elmos [dot] be.
Senior Functional Analyst
• You will be operating among other Functional Analysts to analyze and decompose a wide range of complex requirements into solutions.
• You will need to work out the (abstract) Solution Design into a more concrete detailed functional solution.
• You will make a clear documentation using tools like Enterprise architect, Confluence, JIRA, …
• You will perform a clear knowledge-transfer to all stakeholders.
• You will stimulate and support the developers.
The Functional Analyst with strong analytical skills
• Has at least 5 years’ experience in the role of Functional Analyst.
• Has proven experience in requirement gathering, gap analysis, impact analysis and the writing of business rules, user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria.
• Has proven experience with known deliverables like domain models, logical model, component diagrams, sequence diagrams, object diagrams, design patterns, UML, data flow diagrams, …
• Having the expertise with analysis in an service oriented environment is a serious plus (web services, integration automation, API interfaces, …).
• Has a good English knowledge
• A conceptual thinker with excellent problem solving capabilities but the pragmatic ability to get things done.
• The ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• The ability to rapidly understand the business context.
• Having knowledge/expertise in the business context of ERP, Supply Chain, order handling, logistics, invoicing is a serious plus.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to be able to align with business owners, architects, developers and testers.
• Being able to challenge the requirements in a constructive way.
• Flexible and stress resistant.
• Has to be familiar with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies.