Lore helpt je graag verder op 0472 58 59 89 of via lore [dot] dewulf [at] elmos [dot] be.
Senior Java Backend developer
You will be part of our Java development team that is working on the next generation solutions (solutions for facilitating image viewing and image related reporting and workflows). You will be part of a growing development team, working by an agile programming methodology. Developers on our team are proactively involved in the full cycle of professional software development. This includes working on the design, coding, maintenance and integrated testing of leading edge software. You will collaborate with other colleagues in Belgium, Shanghai, Austria and Canada in the context of the project.
This position is specifically for one of the following teams:
a. Team A: Support our speech to text integration and help developing the Reporting component (client + server)
b. Team B: Help extending our task management functionality (lists, activities, search, ) to help our users in their daily work (mainly client)
The assignment requires a high interest in both technical and functional aspects of software development. Innovation and knowledge transfer are core values in our dedication to continuous improvement.
Contribute to our agile programming methodology. Design parts of the application in collaboration with other software engineers and architects of your team. Work closely with the product owner to determine the functional and technical needs of the product. Responsible for coding of specific functional parts or platform extensions in the application. Take responsibility for your part of the application (or platform) as part of the continuous integration process. Automated testing: unit testing, integration testing Work closely with the verification & validation team who will create & execute manual tests, in addition to your created unit tests & integration tests
Your scrum team (product owner, scrum master, developers, manual tester and test automation engineer), Local R&D Management, Project management, Product management, Verification & Validation team
- You are growing or already have a passion for java and open source technologies
- Minimal: J2SE, J2EE, Clean Code, Design patterns, SOLID principles, OOA/D, web services, JUnit, relational databases (Oracle) & JDBC
- Extras: JPA, Hibernate, OSGI, JBoss, profiling, Git, Java Open Source technologies, Jenkins. Angular, Bootstrap, Gradle, Docker, JSON, FHIR, DICOM, HL7
- You have gathered relevant java development experience either professionally or via open source contribution
- You are a team player and can solve a problem independently. You are interested in the synergy of business functionality and technology.
- You feel confident in an agile working environment
- Languages: English - Dutch
- Longterm contract
- Growing industry