- As an Agile Coach, you will play a key role in introducing the Agile mindset and practices of individuals and teams.
- You will be a coach for the cross functional teams that build digital products and services in line with the vision and strategy.
- We are looking for an individual who embraces the Agile mindset. You will guide individuals and teams on their journey towards delivering their best work.
- We are committed to make sure a strong and sustainable approach is taken on the people aspect, with high performing, mature, self-steering teams.
As an agile coach, you will be implementing, defining and refining the best practices that are put forward. In this role you will be shaping the Agile organisation, leveraging the shared Agile toolset and your experience to address the needs of teams and individuals. You will have an ear to the ground and be alert to verbal and non-verbal communication.
You will be:
- Help tribes reach their goals by pushing Tribe leadership, scrum masters, product owners and IT engineers to reach their maximum potential,
- Put in place fit-for-purpose tribe-level synchronization mechanisms,
- Facilitating ceremonies for several teams,
- Support scrum masters and more junior agile coaches in regular squad-level ceremonies,
- Develop coaching plans and provide 1-on-1 coaching for tribe leadership and more junior agile coaches,
- Identifying obstacles and come up with a plan to remove them,
- Ensuring squads contain sufficient capabilities,
- Promoting continuous improvement within the Tribe,
- Promoting self-organisation and team spirit inside the Tribe,
- Encouraging the teams to challenge each other and give feedback,
- Aligning with your peers and the core transformation team to make this a success,
- Mediating brainstorming sessions in collaboration with Product Owners and UX designers,
- Giving training on Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean).
- Will have 3+ years professional experience in an Agile Coach in large tribes/organisations and know how ensure effective cross-squad coordination;
- Will have completed a Bachelor level education;
- Have a proven track record of coaching individuals and teams;
- Are receptive to changing needs;
- Know the difference between coaching and mentoring and when to apply each most successfully;
- Have experience with scaling Agile;
- Are a good listener;
- Will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Are proactive and take the initiative;
- Enjoy working with people from different nationalities/cultures;
- Are fluent in English and the local office language;
- Have an affinity with technology;
- Certificationslike Certified Agile Practitioner (PMI-ACP) with either Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM II) certification are a plus.
In need of more information?
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.