We are looking for a Business Analyst to translate high level requirements formulated at director level into detailed requirements: someone who knows the Non Life business & operations and can translate ideas into analytical bits.
Within this role, The Business Analyst writes & analyzes requirements and processes, taking into account the context (existing architecture, existing other projects, technical possibilities and limitations, etc.) and formulates alternatives.
Business Requirements & processes
• Review and/or write the high-level business requirements together with the Business
• Write the As-Is and To Be processes, get validation from the Business
• Critically evaluate the requirements, prioritize the requirements
• Participate in defining, weighing and checking the scope of the project.
• Write the detailed requirements by e.g. translating the high-level requirements into user stories.
• Ensure that the detailed requirements are understood by appropriate parties, from a functional point of view.
• Propose alternatives for solutions where needed.
• Participate on workload estimates for writing out both Functional and Technical Analysis, based upon the Business requirements.
• Participate to any project phase where required e.g. key actor in preparing testing phases (System testing, Uat, etc.) by analyzing defects and providing solutions.
• Experience in Insurance Non-Life
• Experience in requirement engineering, incl. requirement gathering, structured (functional) specifications writing, user story writing, modelling languages such as UML
• Language: 3-lingual NL OR FR AND EN: Good communication skills in Dutch and / or French,
with excellent verbal and written communication in English, including technical writing
• Proactive personality
• Strong communication skills, with ability to liaise with various stakeholders and explain complex solutions in clear and concise language
• Able to get to know the organization and the culture rapidly
• Experience in process description & modelling and as-is and to-be analysis
• Ability to run effective workshops with IT and business stakeholders
• Capable of drafting high quality slides and summarizing complex solutions and issues
• Capable of analysing complex systems and impacts on both Business and IT
• Solution-oriented and ability to translate business strategy into implementable solution and quickly deliver results in a challenging environment
Nice to have
• Knowledge of Guidewire (e.g. PolicyCenter, DataHub)
• PRINCE2 certification
• Experience with Jira
Lore of An
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.