Elmos is looking for a Flexbox FrontEnd developer.
- You'll be responsible for designing and developing web applications backed by RESTful API’s targeted mostly towards patients and healthcare professionals;
- You'll have the function of translating functional requirements into a responsive design with your team, in collaboration with business partners, working together with the analysts to translate stories into wireframes and screen designs;
- You’ll join an existing SCRUM team and will take part in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, bringing value to the end users.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are an ambitious and passionate designer with at least 5 years of experience and, preferably, have an online portfolio of your work to demonstrate your skills;
- You also have some experience in developing Angular applications, applying the design to components of a responsive Single Page Application, keeping modularity in mind;
- You take pride in keeping yourself up to date with the latest web technology trends and developments;
- You have a keen eye and attention to detail;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- As you’re joining an international team, you have excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
- You like to take initiative and bring an open and analytical mind to the team.
- You have extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS. You know Flexbox and CSS Grid Layout by heart and know caniuse.com extensively;
- You know the quirks of all the different browsers and know how to tackle them to support the typical suspects (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on both desktop and mobile devices;
- Experience in developing front-end applications using Angular 6+, Rxjs and Typescript is preferred;
- Experience in testing front-end applications using Karma and Jasmine is a bonus;
- Knowledge of SASS is a bonus;
- UX experience is a plus
More info: An or Koen - firstname.lastname@example.org
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.