Functional analyst - tester
The Functional Analyst with strong analytical skills
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in the role of Functional analyst.
- Has proven experience in requirement gathering, gap analysis, impact analysis and the writing of business rules, user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria.
- Has proven experience with known deliverables like domain models, logical model, component diagrams, sequence diagrams, object diagrams, design patterns, UML, data flow diagrams, …
- Having the expertise with analysis in an service oriented environment (web services, integration automation, API interfaces, …).
- Has a good English knowledge (French is a plus)
- Has the ability to rapidly understand the business context.
- Is also responsible for the testing and validation of the application.
- Will be part of an Agile team (scrum) that develops Clienttools
- A conceptual thinker with excellent problem solving capabilities but the pragmatic ability to get things done
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to be able to align with business owners, architects, developers and testers
- Being able to challenge the requirements in a constructive way
- Flexible and stress resistant.
- Has to be familiar with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies.
- Think – act – result driven mentality
- Having a good SQL knowledge
- Personal skills: pro-activity, supporting, result driven, key player, a deadline is a challenge, quality, passion
- Has proven experience in tools such as Enterprise Architect, Visio, AQT, ALM tools like MS TFS, and test tools like MTM is a plus
- You speak Dutch or French and you understand both
- Your English is good
- You like teamwork
- You provide solutions
- You respect your colleagues and are able to make compromises
You can apply as freelancer or employee.
You'll get a quick respons!
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.