o Microservices, written with NodeJS, Java, Python
o UI application & components based on VueJS
o Marklogic as the NoSQL Database (SPARQL)
- The infrastructure is based on Docker containers & Kubernetes, deployed in the cloud (AWS).
- The program is still in the begin phase where the first applications will go live by the end of this year.
- We strongly believe in (true!) SCRUM as a way of working for the team(s), including DevOps principles. But to be fair, the rest of the organization has still a long way to go in order to become Agile .
1) Developing and maintaining new applications on the above technology stack.
2) Follow the SCRUM way of working in the team and attend daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
3) (Potentially) Take up the Scrum Master role after 3 months on board besides development.
4) Developing according to best practices and architecture defined by the team and our Software Architect.
5) Being critical but still constructive towards others.
6) Creation and maintenance of automated tests (integrations tests, unit tests, … )
7) Assist in reviewing, technical breakdown and estimation of backlog items.
8) Reviewing pull requests of other developers.
- He/she has worked in a scrum team, knows the scrum values, principles, rituals and he/she wants to grow (after 3 months onboard) into the Scrum Master role.
- Fast Learner and moreover, he/she enjoys learning new techs.
- Native Dutch speaking is a plus, but at least fluent English speaking is mandatory.
- Knowledge and experience of the below is a plus but not necessary. Mandatory is that he/she is interested to learn about them:
o XML, XQuery, XSLT
An of Joris
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.