ORGANISATION & OBJECTIVE
Create, develop and maintain the architecture and source code in an Oracle code. Lead and support the investigation of incidents and defects.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
We are looking for an Oracle PL/SQL Developer with an expert understanding of the Oracle RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL for one of their Scrum Teams. You will be responsible for the architecture and development of Oracle databases, SQL scripts, PL/SQL Scripts and database Packages, Triggers and Types. We are looking for somebody who is a confident problem solver and who proactively challenges traditional solutions. Candidate will have opportunities to expand their skill set by working on JAVA applications.
More specifically, you execute the following tasks:
• Create, develop, and maintain the architecture and source code in an Oracle database centric environment
• Create and develop prototypes quickly
• Contribute in the architecture and implementation of changes across our product base
• Create and maintain the detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements
• Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers and analysts to solve problems, and implement new & revised functionality
• Create and improve existing reusable database objects
• Optimize and tune SQL queries to maximize speed and scale so they can process large volumes of data
• Set, maintain and follow coding standards
• All this is done in an Oracle database full life cycle development including data modeling, database architecture, SQL and PL/SQL development, unit testing and support
• University degree in engineering, information technology, computer science, or other related disciplines, or equivalent proven work experience
• 5+ years of experience in architecture and development in an Oracle SQL and PL/SQL environment
• Experience with tuning SQL, scripts, and database execution
• Experience with the Atlassian ecosystem ( jira, bamboo, confluence ) and source control systems (Git) are a plus
• Structured and disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
• Experience in developing JAVA EE, C++ applications is considered a plus
• Recent experience with Oracle 11 or 12c
• Experience in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, XP, …) and/or Agile scaling framework (Scrum at Scale, Scrum of Scrums, SAFe, …)
Koen of Joris
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.