Project Manager (HSSE Focus)
We have several projects that need to be undertaken within a short period of time. As the project manager, you will begin with the Safety projects and take the lead on the business side with the first three projects. You will confirm and translate the business needs into a clear and complete project scope and ensure timely delivery and acceptance of a qualitative product. You will assist the business in creating clear and realistic success criteria and ensure monitoring and follow-up of these criteria after go-live.
You will have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and realize the project from inception to completion. You will not only ensure that the solution is accepted and in line with business, but also that the project is evaluated and its success is validated. You will work together with the MD’s Office PMO to monitor progress and to mitigate any associated risks.
1. Specify project scope: formulate, organize and monitor project aligned with strategy, define priorities, validate budget, define project metrics and impacted operational KPIs
2. Deliver Project: integrate project components into seamless chain to achieve objectives; manage change and risk; identify (inter) dependencies and recommend alternative approaches for delivery; assume responsibility to deliver in time, quality, budget and risk.
3. Establish governance structure: track and report program progress to key stakeholders with updates, recommendations, budgets and estimates for review and approval; manage project in line with MD’s Office PMO and Project Steering Committee guidance and decisions
4. Manage Cross-Functional Teams: collaborate with a matrix organization to agree planning and priorities with other project and team manager as appropriate.
• Has strong project management skills with at least 5 years of experience, in implementing IT applications and functionality. Experience in an HSSE environment is a plus point;
• Ensure project has agreed requirements, is planned and structured for success;
• Leads project delivery including setting up team structure and implementing MD Office PMO project standards and procedures within project;
• Monitor project and project team performance and take corrective action as required;
• Ability to handle stakeholders interests and effectively communicate and align with them;
• Ability to communicate with both operational and IT focused mindsets;
• Capacity to see the big picture and understand dependencies between operations, technology and equipment;
• Liaise and seek assistance of different departments / support functions, as required;
• Report regularly to MD Office PMO on any material issues involving the projects or risks;
An of Lore
* De vacatures zijn opgemaakt in de taal van de klant.